Graduate Credit will be available through Ashland University. See the information below.
Graduate Credit will be offered through Ashland University at the rate of $200 per credit. Please see the Ashland University booth at the conference or use the information below to guide you through registration.
Class: 6230 G5 NEO Tech Conference March 6 & 7, 2019
1 semester graduate credit $200
Instructor: Paul Stellar firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Between the dates of 2/11/2019 to 3/08/2019 to the following website to register for graduate credit:
2. Select “District Login” (located on the right)
3. Enter district username: NEOnet
4. Enter district password: NEOnet
5. Click on the class title link and a detailed description of your class will appear.
In the description window will be a green “Register for this course” button near the bottom.
If you are paying by check please complete the registration form at:
Mail completed registration with payment to the address listed for the Massillon/Stark Center, 2800 Richville Drive SE, Massillon, Ohio 44620. If you are using an Ashland University tuition voucher for a Professional Development class, it is worth $166. Please include this with your registration.
Direct question about registration process to email@example.com.